Are you avoiding oils in your food? Then why not try an air fryer? An air fryer is a kitchen appliance where the food gets cooked when hot air is circulated around the food at a very high speed.
This appliance works based on a built-in mechanical fan which is designed to circulate hot air inside the fryer. It starts producing hot air as soon as you turn on the fryer. It hardly takes three minutes to heat the air up to 200 degree Celsius. Thus, making food in an air fryer is very convenient and easy.
Now you must be thinking why should we use an air fryer? Well, one of the best reasons to use an air fryer is it requires 80% less oil. Yes! You heard it right.
So it means you can eat any deep fried dish without any fear. You do not have to be strict every time and still have a good health.
So, if you are planning to buy an air fryer make sure you keep in mind some points. Here are a few factors you need to consider when selecting an air fryer.
Make sure the brand you are choosing is a well-known brand. The company must have a good reputation in the market and must be trustworthy. When you select an air fryer make sure you compare it with other brands of air fryers of almost the same features. This enables you to look for better ones if you are not satisfied.
Make sure the air fryer you buy fits in the space of your kitchen. You should keep in mind the size of your kitchen so that you do not end up buying something very big for the kitchen.
Compare various air fryers and see which one suits you the best. Some air fryers have a few extra features, but are quite expensive. First, you need to decide the features you would like to have in your air fryer.
Take into consideration the amount of food you usually prepare. Based on this, you need to select your air fryer. If you have a small family or if you live on yourself then a small air fryer is best suggested. But, if you have a big family, then obviously you need to go with a bigger air fryer.
Based on the air fryer review ratings, here is a list of the best 5 air fryers available in the market:
- Philips HD9240/94 Air fryer Avance, X-Large
- Philips HD9220/26 Air Fryer with Rapid Air Technology
- Philips HD9230/26 Digital Air Fryer with Rapid Air Technology
- Homeleader Oil – Less Air Fryer HLK58-004
- Smart Health Digital Programmable LCD Air Fryer
- LIDORE 8-Modes Oil-Less Air Fryer, Lavender colored type, 10L, 1300W
So what are you waiting for? Buy an air fryer for you and your family right away. Not only is it convenient to use it, but also it is healthy to have the food cooked in the air fryer. This is like the dream come true for people who like fried dishes.
Benefits and Features of Air Fryer
Individuals often wish to eat tasty rather than healthy. They often do not consider the impact of the food consumed by them on their body and tend to like unhealthy food more.
Eating deep fried food is not beneficial to health since the process of frying add a lot of calories to the food and also removes any nutritional value. It is also common to overeat while snacking on these fried food items. Since, there are so many disadvantages of eating deep fried food the innovation of Air fryers is considered as a boon by many.
An air fryer is a device that uses very less quantity of oil and dry air heated to very high temperatures to cook food. There is no need to fry the food for a long time as the air fryer heats the air quickly causing the food to cook along with it.
The taste of the food items remain same and this device does not require pre heating or any sort of preparation. Individuals who love eating fried food no longer have to think about the impact of artificial oils and Trans fats.
Hazards of Trans fats
Hydrogenated oil is used along with cooking oil to lower the cost of deep frying. This oil can be reused and this is why it is used to reduce the usage of proper cooking oil. The Trans fats contained in this oil affect the heart. Heart is severely damaged as food cooked in this oil is eaten.
All fats are not harmful and it is necessary to consume some fats as they are healthy and are required by the body. Thus, devices like air fryers gain popularity since; it only consumes very low quantities of oil and cooks food throughout.
Benefits of air fryer
- The amount of oil used reduces by almost 70%
- Temperature increases quickly and the timing can be controlled
- Automatic shut off
- Cleaning up the device is easy as the parts are dishwasher safe. Since, less oil is used the process of cleaning up can be done easily.
- The mess created is very less and the process of cooking is very safe as there are no oil spills.
The device quickly disposes off the smell and cooking process is carried out fairly fast.
- Air fryers can also roast, grill, and bake along with being able to fry.
- This device does not remain hot as a cooling system is provided and an exhaust system as well to dispose off any smell.
- It is useful for individuals to enjoy tasty food even while following a diet to lose weight or remain healthy.
- It is an ideal cooking device for individuals who have a hectic routine and do not have time to cook and eat healthy food.
- Temperatures can rise up to 300 degrees within 3 minutes. The food is initially at room temperature and does not burn even at such high temperatures.
- Food is evenly cooked as the air around the food is heated.